If you do not use your insurance, an initial intake appointment is $200.00 an hour. A therapy session is $150.00.
I am contracted with many insurance companies. Please contact your insurance plan to see if I am an "in network" provider. If so, you are responsible for your co-pay at the time of service and will likely have an annual deductible to meet. You may also have "out-of-network" benefits. Some individuals, in order to maintain their utmost confidentiality, may choose to pay for services out-of-pocket. When calling your insurance company the following questions may be asked:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and credit cards are accepted for payment.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.